Recently, thanks to an American charitable organization and our local partner and NGO our friends in Bouassa received boxes. Many boxes. A first batch of 32 of these boxes, contained bags of rice. Another batch contained 200 Christmas gift packs!
Even if the Christmas celebrations have long passed, every week, a small group of children receive bags of rice and some basic hygiene kits with help from the young people of the parish. And for the 200 children on the list of children in dire need, these gifts were a huge surprise.
With very little means and beautiful surprises like these, our local partner, with the help of the Protestant parish, continue to be very active in Bouassa. We hope that very quickly, with the fund raising done by the American foundation “1000Villages”, we will be able to support the development initiatives of our Burkina Faso friends and to continue working on drilling more water wells and latrines.
Because we still believe
ONE WELL PER VILLAGE:
We believe people, not water, can change everything! When you sponsor Well Drilling Project in Burkina Faso, Africa you’ll unlock the potential of an entire community! #Burkina
- Promoteaccess to waterfor the local population
- Helpfamiliesand children in distress
- Developeconomic activitiesin line with access to water
- Participate actively in the city’s “Community Development Plan”
- Raise awarenessin economic management of water and sanitation
- Accompany childrenfor better personal hygiene, reducing sickness