On behalf of the Protestant Parish of Bouassa, we wish you a Happy New Year 2018!
We sincerely hope that this year marks the beginning of the pigsty project. The works have unfortunately not restarted due to lack of funding. But we are working on it! In fact, we are in contact with a Foundation in the USA which is interested in our approach and seriously considering how to get involved with Bouassa. Not only for the pigsty, but also a new water well. Not forgetting the latrine project to finalize. What’s interesting about this foundation is that they want one person from our team at ET’AL France to join their Board of Directors. That person would help with their projects in Africa (currently in Namibia and soon in Uganda and then in Burkina Faso!) This gives us really encouraging prospects, even if the process will take several months before the ball starts rolling over there.
Thank you for remaining involved in our projects and more so with our friends in Bouassa!
Because we still believe:
ONE WELL PER VILLAGE:
We believe people, not water, can change everything! When you sponsor Well Drilling Project in Burkina Faso, Africa you’ll unlock the potential of an entire community! #Burkina
- Promote access to water for the local population
- Help families and children in distress
- Develop economic activities in line with access to water
- Participate actively in the city’s “Community Development Plan”
- Raise awareness in economic management of water and sanitation
- Accompany children for better personal hygiene, reducing sickness